Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 20 and Jan 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Varies by product. Call for shipping times and return policies.
Essential Peel is a highly effective and affordable microdermabrasion device for beauty professionals who want to optimize their cost / benefit ratio by minimizing their costs.
This deep-tissue exfoliation device works from the Turbo Flow Projection System, a unique and exclusive Silhouet-Tone system, allows you to project a powerful jet of high-purity corundum crystals while simultaneously exerting a powerful suction to eliminate almost all residues.
A resurfacing, effective and non-invasive treatment
to offer in your day spa.
Key features of the Essential Peel
- Turbo Flow System.
- Treatment selection.
- Screen feature’s adjustments.
- Training videos.
- Uses pharmaceutical grade corundum crystals, with highpurity (99.24%) and uniform granulometry (120?).
- Disposable crystal canister that is easy to replace (400 g).
- Soundproof casing.
- Crystal Free System can be adapted to the device to optimize and expand treatment options.
Requires # 416681 Diamond Tips set not included
- Size of the device.
- Ergonomic hand pieces, easy to manipulate.
- Accessory holders on each size of the device.
- Canister is sealed until installed, no contact with air, reduces moisture and prevents blockages, no mess, no waste.
- 900 g container as well as the waste receptacle can be fitted to the system.
- Training video included into the digital tablet.
- Wi-Fi connection and programs’ update available.
- Designed and manufactured in North America with a high quality after-sale service.
Crystal microdermabrasion technology
Turbo Flow Projection
The Turbo Flow system projects crystals evenly and securely in a vortex-shaped circular motion, all at a constant velocity, both linearly and in a straight line, causing no discomfort or irritation skin.
- The most comfortable treatment on the market.
- Instant results with the Turbo Flow system.
- Total control of abrasion depth thanks to the patented rotary system.
Outstanding results and immediate effectiveness
Pore firming (nasolabial fold) after six (6) treatments at a frequency of once (1) a week.
Forehead treatment after six (6) treatments at a frequency of once (1) a week.
Our training will allow you to discover in depth an aesthetic care essential to your institute.
Here is our lesson plan:
1-Advantages and benefits of the microdermabrasion device.
2-Benefits of corundum crystals.
4-Technique and method of work.
5-Treatment protocols in institute.
6-Sales and Marketing Introduction.
7-Establish a treatment schedule with clients.
* Prerequisite: Diploma in aesthetics.
* Duration: a full day.
Why is the Essential Peel essential to your day spa?
Skin care professional benefits
- Affordable device.
- Good return on investment.
- Easy to use.
- Instant and visible results.
- Minimal downtime.