Types of Facial Beds for MedSpas
Your journey to a More Beautiful You begins with a MedSpa that offers countless offers with the least risky procedures. The long hours of procedures require a facial bed that sets the tone of your spa and provides heavenly comfort at the same time.
If you are confused about the type of facial bed you need to add to your MedSpa, this blog is a complete guide for you. Listed below is all the information you need to know about facial beds for med spas. Whether you're an owner of a Spa or a Freelancer, we've got you covered with the latest insights and suitable recommendations.
What is a MedSpa?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Med spas rely on providing nonsurgical aesthetic treatments. These spas are your gateway towards an unbelievable transformation without the need for surgery. You can simply indulge in a world of beauty and transformation with a variety of top-tier treatments including renowned botulinum toxin injections like Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin®, dermal fillers, non-surgical fat reduction, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, the transformation of laser skin resurfacing, and the tattoo removal.
Types of Facial Beds for Your MedSpa
For all the aforementioned non-surgical procedures, the facial bed needs to be the best as the treatment takes long hours. It is important to dive deeper into research to evaluate the features that each type of facial bed holds.
There are different types of facial beds visible in the market. The best and most expensive ones can be the Hydraulic and Electric Facial beds. Other types can include Portable, Stationary, or even Heated Facial Beds.
HYDRAULIC FACIAL BED
A hydraulic facial bed is the most amazingly equipped bed with a hydraulic lift mechanism, enabling easy height adjustment. The extent to which the facial bed can be adjusted can be based on the features enlisted in the product packaging. Some models feature a 90° rotating base while some also come with over 360° rotation features, enhancing the professional’s convenience.
The facial bed is best suited for simplifying the process of positioning clients correctly for a specific procedure. These beds have been designed for high accessibility to get on and off with ease which ensures the reduction of any mobility concerns your client might put forth in the absence of this bed.
- More convenience entry and exit from the bed
- Hydraulic height adjustment for precision
- Unlike any other facial bed, the hydraulic mechanism guarantees smooth transitions with stable positioning
- Stable and weight-bearing carrying weight of all types
- Comfortable memory foam padding
- Easy-to-clean upholstery with its sleek, non-porous surface
- Durable construction
- Versatile for various beauty treatments including various procedures in a MedSpa
If you're in the market for a premium hydraulic facial bed, consider the Silver Fox 2246B Electric Spa Chair with 90° to flat seating and 240° rotation capability for smooth adjustments.
ELECTRIC FACIAL BED
You can experience the future of comfort with some top-selling Electric Facial Bed with advanced electric features. It empowers the practitioner to effortlessly tailor the bed's height, backrest, and leg rest for unparalleled flexibility and reach to target the right spots in technical facial procedures.
Electric facial beds are equipped with multiple motor engines and a convenient remote control which completely redefines the spa experience. It can be an ultimate blend of luxury and precision to get the procedures done with high professionalism.
- Multiple motor engines to allow precise height, backrest, and leg rest adjustments for a tailored experience.
- Improved reach and convenience
- Quick and easy adjustments via remote controls and one click of a button
- With two to four motors to accommodate various treatments.
- High-grade memory foam and premium upholstery
- Streamlined operations to avoid unnecessarily prolonged procedures
The seamless flexibility and adjustments due to movable headrest, backrest, and legrest can make the entire procedure effortless for both practitioner and client. Apollo Heated Electric Spa Facial Bed is a piece of art that comes with removable armrests and motor controls that make adjustments with one click of a button. The thermal heat features ensure maximum comfort for ultimate client satisfaction.
STATIONARY FACIAL BED
You can discover the serenity of a Stationary Facial Bed, designed for the ultimate client relaxation. The facial bed is crafted for maximum comfort and durability as it promises a tranquil haven in your spa. They ensure high stability and safety of the client due to its strong frames.
- Ultimate Comfort due to its stable and firm structure
- Stationary beds are built to last, offering a long-lasting spa investment
- Higher weight capacity, accommodating a range of clients
- With a focus on remaining stationary, these beds provide a stable experience of Spa Haven
Stationary facial beds, such as Silver Fox Adjustable Single Panel Massage Table 2249, offer exceptional stability during extended treatments
PORTABLE FACIAL BED
A portable facial bed holds no less benefits compared to the other beds listed previously. It can be highly convenient for the freelance professionals who provide service at your doorstep. These beds are designed for professionals who are consistently on the move. Despite its portability, you can’t question its durability and stability.
- Lightweight and easy to carry for flexibility in setting up your freelance spa or salon
- It can be folded and stored when not in use.
- Many portable beds offer adjustable headrests and armrests
- Budget-friendly option
HEATED FACIAL BED
A Heated Electric Spa Bed can be costly but it will be worth investing in equipment like this that has the potential to generate big bucks in the future. With a warm embrace, these heated facial beds serve their clients with the luxury experience that they deserve.
- Adds a therapeutic warmth with heated surface for enhanced relaxation
- Customizable heat levels which are adjustable based on preferences
- Healthy benefits like improved blood circulation, stress relief, and improved skin absorption for a spa-like experience
Apollo Heated Electric Spa Facial Bed comes with a heated electric feature to add the magic of warmth and relaxation to your service
Visit Sunlight Spa Supply to find your dream facial beds that can be the best fit for your business. Make sure to choose a facial bed based on your requirements and the range of facilities you intend to provide.